Advised by Prof. Chris Manning. Working in the NLP group.
- Devise, implement, and validate neural network models.
- Taught Pathfinder section for CS106A - Stanford's introductory
computer science course - in both Java and Python
Held office hours, 1-on-1 appointments/tutoring, and review sections
- Built health model, utilizing Microsoft AzureML’s Anomaly Detection API.
- Built data dictionary of team’s telemetry data
- Optimized log file reader backend and frontend with QT libraries
- Developed cloud tool in C# to use AWS to run builds and code quality tools
- Wrote Perl script to automate export and backup of team's CI projects
- Specialized in AI to build purposeful data-driven products.
EE: specialized in Control theory with coursework in
circuits, digital design, and signal processing.
Spanish: built speaking, writing, and listening skills
through several classes. Also, took classes in Iberian
and Latin American history and culture.
Computer Science: coursework in systems, data structures,
algorithms, web dev, and security.